I waited at the to-go counter at the Arundel Mills location for at least ten minutes without any assistance. I said go afternoon to an employee who then sharply stated, "I 'll be with you". Well, that never happened. Two cooks, so I thought, were conversing directly in front of me but did not offer any assistance. In fact, I was invisible to them.

A couple arrived at the front door. In less than 3 seconds, the person I thought was a cook, rushed to assist them. I was dumbfounded.

I am black, they were white. The only thing missing from my experience was a sign that read "Negroes not served here". Sad Sad Sad

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of johnny rockets staff. Johnny Rockets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned johnny rockets staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Johnny Rockets.

Had an Experience with Johnny Rockets?

Comments